Secret Cinema Presents DIRTY DANCING
The year is 1963 and Kellerman's Resort is back for another summer of love! Step into the world of Dirty Dancing in this 4+ hour immersive experience of unparalleled proportions: dust off your dancing shoes with some cha cha lessons or enjoy live music with an exotic cocktail in hand as secret stories with memorable characters unfold around you. Rumours speak of secret rhythms just off the beaten path... do you dare to sneak out after dark? At the end of it all, you'll be able to enjoy a grand screening of Dirty Dancing beneath the stars!
What is Secret Cinema?
Secret Cinema bring your most loved stories to life through immersive experiences of unparalleled proportions. Expect an unforgettable evening as you get lost in the worlds of your favourite films.
How will we watch the film?
This outdoor Secret World will culminate in a grand screening of Dirty Dancing. We encourage you to simply lay down a blanket and enjoy the film beneath the stars.
Do you need to know/watch the film before you attend?
Some choose to study the film religiously to notice the finer details during the night. Others argue that this is the ultimate way to experience a film for the first time. We’ll leave it up to you.
Do you need to go in character?
Yes, you will be expected to dress for the event. Ticket holders will be given exclusive access to a secret web experience that will prepare you for the evening, giving you all the information you need. After registering, you’ll be given a bespoke character to dress as. This is your chance to get creative. It’s an impressive sight and you’ll want to be a part of it.
Secret Cinema will send your ticket to you directly within 9 days of booking this offer. They will contact you nearer the time with details of the secret web experience and more event information.
This is an outdoor experience which will take place in a secret outdoor location in London (UK) Guests should come prepared for the prevailing weather and outdoor location. Sunscreen if hot! Sensible shoes too! Bring blankets to sit lay on.
Food and Drink are available at the event for purchase with a debit or credit card.
Doors are 5.30pm. Last entry 7.30pm Event ends at 11pm
For updates see the Secret Cinema dedicated Frequently Asked Questions page.
All tickets are issued as Standard entries and include a general admission to the experience as well as unallocated floor seating on grass.
Location (Meeting Point)
The meeting point will be revealed in the weeks before opening night (14th July), with plenty of time for guests to plan their journey.
The nearest station is located in London Underground Travel Zone 3 and has lift access from the platform to the street. Allow for average travel times to the meeting point of:
• From Kings Cross/St. Pancras: 30 minutes
• From Piccadilly Circus: 25 minutes
• From Waterloo: 30 minutes
• From Liverpool Street: 40 minutes
Secret Cinema presents Dirty Dancing is not available for booking yet, please sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when tickets become available.
Terms and Conditions
This ticket is issued on behalf of the Event Provider and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your Tickets: Tickets are STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE UPGRADED OR MOVED TO AN ALTERNATIVE DATE.
2. Tickets can be transferred TO ANOTHER GUEST via the Universe booking system until 7 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE ON THE TICKET.
3. Tickets cannot be offered as competition prizes or resold for commercial gain.
4. Age Limit: Performances are strictly for attendees aged 18+. ID checks will be performed upon entry.
5. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket.
6. Latest Arrival: Visitors arriving after the latest advertised arrival time may not be admitted. Please see the Event website for further details.
7. Weather: The Event will take place regardless of the prevailing weather conditions. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered as a result of adverse weather conditions unless the Event Provider is required to cancel the entire Event for safety reasons. In the unlikely event of cancellation for safety reasons then refunds or exchanges will be offered according to terms and conditions.
8. Visitors’ MOBILE PHONES, CAMERAS, and other recording devices will be sealed in a bag for the duration of the Event and must not be used at any time. Devices will be confiscated if used at the Event.
9. Accessibility: Please be aware that there will be a 15-MINUTE WALK from the meeting point to the Event entrance and that the grounds are NOT HARDSTANDING. Visitors with access requirements should contact the Event
Provider on email@example.com for further details on their attendance.
10. Location: Details on how to obtain the location, the dress code and the exact timing of the Event will be communicated to the ticket buyer and recipients of transferred tickets, VIA EMAIL ONLY. The ticket buyer is responsible for passing on these details to all attendees in their party.
11. Dress Code: Guests are expected to follow the dress code for the event which will be made available on a bespoke Event website. Please wear weather- and event-appropriate clothing and footwear (e.g. no stiletto heels or flip flops).
12. For the safety of Visitors to the Event, the Event Provider reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches.
13. The Event Provider cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by Visitors to the Event as a result of contracts entered into by Visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
14. The Event Provider cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event. Picnic blankets are permitted but must not be left behind at the end of the night. NO CHAIRS OF ANY KIND.
15. Strictly no trading or promoting is allowed within the Event site without the express written permission of the Event Provider.
16. Food and Drink: Food and drink is not permitted to be brought on to event site and will be discarded by Security. Food and drink will be sold on site. Please note that all payments will be card-only.
17. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for promotional, broadcast, and/or security purposes during the Event.
Find out more about the venue for your show: Directions, Transport options and facilities.